Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Job Requisition Number: P-01
We are seeking a great Product Manager with strong UX/UI experience to join our team in the Washington, DC area. If you are talented, results and data driven, obsessed with optimizing products and passionate about the user experience then we are excited to talk to you.
- Research user behavior, create user-centric experience and deliver new product changes
- Develop requirements and use cases for new product features using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Lead on product design, development, and testing activities from conception through implementation
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the product success
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams to gather feedback and launch of new products
- Work with the Group Product Owner to develop and communicate the product roadmap.
- Passionate about end-to-end user experience, interface and data
- Track record of designing end-to-end experiences using user-centered design and Agile UX methodologies
- 3+ years of Product Management and UX / UI design experience; experience in digital media and online marketplaces is preferred.
- Demonstrated success launching web products, from concept through launch
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA preferred
- Excellent ping pong skills a plus
- Unlimited vacation time
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Health & Wellness program
- Casual work environment