- 3+ years of experience with full stack Java, developing J2EE applications
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS and working on an SOA or ROA architecture using REST or JSON,
Spring, or J2EE
- Experience in interfacing with business analysis and UI/UX teams
- Experience in Java technologies, including JJSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services, such as REST and Soap, XSLT, and XML
- Experience with database design, including Stored Procedures, DML, and DDL tasks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent teamwork skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.