Senior Web Engineer - Marketing
Location: New York City
Company: Bloomberg LP
We are always looking to do things differently. Bloomberg's Web Engineering team delivers bespoke and distinct sites that showcase Bloomberg products, events and philanthropic initiatives. To ensure memorable brand experiences with worldwide recognition, we collaborate with members across the entire organization, from Designers to DevOps. We support every business in the company, so our team has a finger on the pulse of the latest developments at Bloomberg. If you’re excited by a constantly-changing environment, we want you to help us keep moving forward.
If you love creative problem solving, we want to learn more about how you've been successful in a collaborative environment. If you can go with the flow to meet changing business priorities, you will enjoy working here. Above all, if you are passionate about (and take personal pride) in your work, then we want to work with you to build exciting digital experiences.
We'll trust you to have:
- Experience actively developing plugins and custom themes for Content Management Systems
- Experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We'd love to see:
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience with networking and distributed systems design
- A track record of optimizing production websites and building resilient systems