Role: Recruiting Lead
Role Type: Contract
Location: Remote (option to work in office in Tysons, VA)
This is a part-time contract position. Work from home or at our office. $25-$35/hr plus potential bonuses depending on experience.
We are a career development firm that helps professionals "Find a job or create their own". We help people connect to great new careers doing what they love, and have a great network of partners to help them along the way.
We are looking for an all star technical sourcer with experience in the federal contracting space to lead and grow a talent pipeline for current and upcoming projects. You will work with our clients and source new talent through a variety of resources.
- Using various job board platforms to source talent
- Sourcing networks of technical professionals
- Working with clients and/or internal stakeholders to identify talent matches
- Must have 2+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Must have access to platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ZipRecruiter, Indeed or any job boards/databases for cleared talent
- Must have previous success sourcing/placing candidates with security clearances
How to know you are right for this position:
You've done technical sourcing for 2+ years
You are familiar with a variety of sourcing tools and ATS's
You have access to cleared job boards and/or resume databases (as well as other general technical boards such as Dice.com)
You understand boolean searches, deep searches
You are familiar with different levels of federal security clearances, polygraphs
How to know this isn't the position for you:
You've never done professional recruiting before
You've never done a search for cleared talent
You are looking for immediate full-time employment rather than contract
Work remote, option to work from our office
Monthly bonus for successfully hitting milestones
We are looking to place someone in this role immediately. Looking forward to connecting with the right people! Come work with Generation-Next.