SENIOR PRICING ANALYST
Job #: 1062
Location: Ashburn, VA
Status: Regular Full-Time
Clearance: None required
· Development of cost/price proposals of various sizes and complexities, for Federal Government customers and various teaming partners.
· Develop Flexible financial models to support cost/price proposals and management decision making, including ROMs and What-if Scenarios
· Provide strategic thinking and insights to help achieve Price to Win (PTW) target values
· Leads large proposals as pricing lead.
· Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements to be used in the development of cost/price proposals in accordance with solicitation (i.e. RFP/Q/I)
· Insure cost models are compliant, accurate, reasonable, and realistic per solicitation requirements
· Detail review, analysis, and communication of solicitation requirements, to help insure overall compliance
· Provide Fair Market Value (FMV) rates for labor and non-labor items, using a variety of sources including historical actuals as well as internal and external databases and tools
· Analyze and confirm that the Basis of Estimate (BOE) complies with solicitation, FAR, and company requirements
· Develop labor rate builds and estimates for subcontractor, consultant, travel, material, and Other Direct Costs (ODC)
· Positively contribute to a culture of continuous process improvement for the pricing team and proposal process
· Interface very closely with management at all levels, and with other functions, including Capture, Business Development, Proposals, Operations, Contracts, Finance, Compliance and Human Resources/Compensation
· Participate in pricing reviews, peer reviews and also supports internal audit and DCAA audits/reviews
· Perform rate analysis to ensure CLIN funding profile supports proposed project
· Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of multiple factors
· Structure and price deals to maximize profits.
· Remains current on Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and contract types, including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus, IDIQ and Time and Materials (T&M), and familiarity with a diverse range of customers including, federal and DoD.
· Prepare financial reports for contracts awarded to assist Operations in execution of contract.
· BS/BA in Finance or Accounting required; MBA a plus
· 5-8 years of federal government pricing and financial analysis experience is required
· Understanding and experience using all contract types, including Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and Time & Materials (T&M) contracts
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and complete work assignments within tight deadlines
· Operates as a team player, and willing to work extra hours to complete important cost/price proposals
· Extremely detail oriented
· Prior experience supporting DCAA audits and reviews
· Understands and effectively applies process knowledge to drive operational excellence
· Experience in managing cost narratives
· Experience using and understanding forward pricing rates, and their impact to contract pricing
· Experience with pricing strategy
· Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
· Strong proficiency with Excel at the advanced level or higher is required
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies assure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array or opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer