Now Hiring For:
We’re looking for someone who understands the fundamentals of data – bonus points if you’ve worked with event, social media, or app data before. The ideal future Bear will be an active contributor to the full cycle of client engagement, from data collection, consolidation and cleaning, to analysis, visualization and, finally, client consumption and presentation. We’re constantly innovating – over the course of the last two years we’ve developed proprietary methods to measuring engagement and event health. We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for adhering to our analysis framework, but also for conducting independent analyses, troubleshooting, and innovating to improve our data engines and client outcomes.
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference – let’s do this.
Also – we never wear suits. Think about it.
DEGREE TYPE: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Interest, history, and drive to analyze and manipulate diverse data sets
- Intermediate to advanced skills in R or Python
- Need to be an Excel ninja at a minimum
- Has a nose for data – we’re looking for someone with top-notch analytical skills, and a real intuition. It’ll help if you’re a natural problem-solver, both independently and collaboratively
- Experience manipulating and visualizing complex data in Excel and Tableau
- Fluency with statistics and mathematical modeling theories
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Please note: Authorization to work in the U.S is a precondition of employment for this position with Bear Analytics. Employment visas are not being sponsored for this position.
We are a very close-knit team, and it’s important that our next team member is the right fit, both for us and for you! The Data Analyst will be given an initial trial period as a contract employee, and if the work experience meets our mutual expectations, a full-time offer will be extended at Bear’s discretion.
Time Commitment: Full Time – we don’t count hours.
Compensation: Paid (Hourly first – then salary once you’re full-time)
Benefits: Relaxed, casual office atmosphere, MetroBenefits, and retirement match