Choose below if you are looking to register as an individual attendee, or a partner/company:
HIRING | CAREER ADVANCEMENT | GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY | JOBS | SMALL BUSINESS
The Millennial Jobs Summit is an event for innovators, thought leaders, career professionals, and students that are looking to find and create opportunity. As Millennials, we face a new set of challenges when it comes to developing our professional careers or building our own businesses. Therefore, at the Millennial Jobs Summit you will find fresh and innovative takes on the tools you need in today's world to succeed.
The Millennial Jobs Summit is a one day event featuring a Hiring Fair, Career Development Panels and Entrepreneurial Talks all designed to help you take your career/business to the next level.
This is the perfect event if you are looking for a career in:
- Health & Wellness
- Product Management
- Project Management
- And More...
- Sales & Business Development
- Account Management
- General Management
- Data Analytics
Schedule of Events:
- 1:45pm - 2:00pm | Early Check-in
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm | Hiring Fair
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm | "Landing the Job After the Fair" (Career Development Workshop)
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm | "8 Resources Every Entrepreneur Needs" (Panel)
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm | Careers in Africa & Abroad (Panel)
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm | Networking Hour (Offsite)
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General
- US Department of State
- General Assembly
- FIN. Digital
- Gold's Gym International
- Evolver, Inc.
- DeVry, Keller School of Management
- Washington Adventist University
- US Fitness
Questions?: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org